- 1 tbsp sunflower oil (I used grapeseed oil)
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract... Read More
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup raw pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds, hulled
- 1/4 cup raw almonds, chopped or sliced
- 1/4 cup raw cashews, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds, hulled (I didn't have any, so didn't put it in)
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds, hulled
- 1/8 cup shredded coconut
- 1/8 cup raisins (used dried cranberries)
- 1/8 cup currants
- 1/8 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1. preheat oven to 350 F 2.
- Add maple syrup mixture and toss to coat 4. spread mixture on a baking tray and cook until crispy, stirring often (I put parchment paper on the baking tray and checked every 5 mins - took about 15 mins) 5.
- Read More 6. add raisins, currants and apricots, stir and serve It will keep for months in an airtight container.